Indian Pursuit Forum banner

New Member Here!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Rws0292 
#1 ·
Hello All!
Glad to see we now have a forum for our Indian Pursuits.
We're from Stow Ohio.
I purchased our 2022 Black Elite on Sep 5th from Pitts Cycles in Pittsburg, PA. We absolutely love this machine.

#3 ·
Thanks Donuts,

I’ve been a sport bike rider all my life. First real motorcycle was a 1973 Suzuki TC120 then a 1977 Honda CB175, Suzuki GT-380, 1979 Yamaha XS1100 (still have this one), Honda V45 Interceptor then up to the VFR1000, Suzuki GS1100E, ES, Honda CBR600F2, Suzuki GSXR 750, Yamaha FRZ1000 the back to Suzuki on the 2000 GSX1300R Hayabusa.

sold everything except the XS11 in 2013, then last year in 2022 as gas prices started to rise back March, I purchased a 1984 Honda Gold Wing off the street from an old timer, LOL what an awesome comfortable old machine. Then as an American Legion Member I joined the Legion Riders, 40 members all with Harley Davisons. LOL, so I started looking at the new CVO Road Glides for me and the wife. Hot dam they’re proud of those things. Knocking down 40k. Just I was going place my order a friend of ours told us, hey you need to check out the new Indians. Huh? They still make those? What the hell, why not. Well, I just missed the demo day rides in North Canton Ohio dealer. Talked the dealer about the Challenger. With none in stock, he had nothing to show me except one of Indians demo bikes that hadn’t been load up yet. The Pursuit. Holy Hell, I fell in love with it. Wife started looking and found one on the show room at Pitts Cycles in the Warren PA, Awesome guys one phone call put down the deposit and three days we had a friend take us down to the dealer. First time riding a Indian Pursuit was leaving the dealership with my wife on the back. 186 miles later we made it home. We fucking love this motorcycle, hell she bought the Tab Zombies on her own LOL. Hands down the best motorcycle I’ve ever been on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.